Come join us for a safe fun-filled night for Halloween!
What’s a “Trunk or Treat”?
Out here in the country where neighborhoods are far apart we can bring a neighborhood closer together by opening our parking lot to folks that decorate their cars for Halloween. Kids have a blast going safely from car to car collecting tasty treats!
In addition to “Trunk or Treat” we will also have hayrides, kids costume contest, campsite decoration contest, prizes, and a kid friendly spooky movie at the amphitheater.
Safety is our main concern for the children. With that in mind we ask that all participants for the “Trunk or Treat” must pre-register by Friday October 27th with the following information. Name, Address, Phone #,& Email. Please submit your information via phone voicemail to Terry at 209-763-5121 Ext. 14 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only store bought, unopened candy or treats will be accepted. Sorry no homemade treats.
- Lake Camanche * 11700 Wade Lane * Valley Springs * South Shore Marina Parking Lot
- Free park entry at 3:30 p.m. for decorating your vehicle
- Free entry at 4:30 p.m. for “Trunk or Treating”
- Hayrides starting at 5:00 p.m.
- Spooky Movie to start at 6:45 p.m. at South Shore amphitheater
- All decorated vehicles will be automatically entered into a best of show competition.
- A complementary night of free tent camping in our Gold Run campground is available on Saturday night 10/28 to anyone wanting to stay the night with the entrance of a decorated vehicle for the “Trunk or Treat Event”.
Prizes will be awarded for:
Best children’s costumes – 3 categories: cutest, scariest & most creative
Best RV Decorations
Best in Show “Trunk or Treat” Vehicle
Dress warm & bring a blanket!