We’d Love to Hear From You!
Please note: It takes approximately 15 minutes to go from one shore to the other shore by vehicle.
From the San Francisco Bay Area:
- Take Hwy. 580 East to Hwy. 205.
- Then take I-5 north to Highway 4 East.
- Then, take Hwy. 99 North to the Waterloo Road / Hwy. 88 east turn-off.
- Drive South on Hwy. 99.
- Follow 99 until just above Lodi where you’ll take Hwy. 12 East.
- Hwy. 12 East joins Hwy. 88 just west of Lockeford.
For Camanche South:
- Continue straight on Hwy.12/88 through Clements.
- Turn left on South Camanche Parkway at Wallace.
- Continue straight for approximately five miles to the South Shore gate.
For Camanche North:
- Follow Hwy. 88 as it bears left just beyond Clements.
- Soon after, turn right off 88 onto Liberty Road/North Camanche Parkway.
- Follow North Camanche Parkway for 6 miles.
- Turn right on Camanche Road (just opposite the Lake Camanche Village recreation building) follow Camanche Road directly to the North Shore gate.