The easiest way to enjoy RV camping. Are you ready to try RV camping but don’t know where to start? Or do you like RV camping but don’t own an RV or want the hassle of driving the RV, maneuvering it into the camp site and setting up the gear? How would you like to come to an RV campsite that is already set up for you? Lake Camanche now offers the Rent My RV program where all RV equipment, set-up, and packing up is all done for you. No camping experience necessary. Packages are designed for up to six (6) people for a two (2) night minimum stay.
- RV parked, leveled, slide-outs and awning expanded, hooked up to utilities and ready for your RV experience.
- Picnic table and fire ring are at all campsites. (Monument campsite only)
- Just bring your personal items and food. Food is also available at the north shore cafe and marina store.
- Ice, wood & other items are available at our store for purchase if needed.
- Remove your trash and personal belongings. Notify staff of your departure and we will take care of packing up the RV.
Forget the driving, setting up, taking down and everything else involved. Simply click and arrive at the RV campsite ready for you. Click here to reserve. Once your form has been received a member of our reservation team will contact you to get your camping experience started. (Please note this may be the next business day). Call 209-763-5121 option #3 or #10 to request “Rent My RV”.
Note: All RV rentals include a RV orientation that will teach you about our local amenities, activities, floral and fauna, our camping philosophy, outdoor tips and tricks, how to set-up and start a campfire, how to make S’Mores, and more in a safe, family friendly environment. Perfect for first time RV campers or for those that want to try out RV camping.
Our goal is to make your RV experience so enjoyable that you’ll bring your friends and family in the future. We want to give you the confidence to RV camp in any campground in the world.