Lake Camanche has reopened for dry camping, cabin, tent cabin and resort rentals. With boat rentals available, warm weather and over 26,000 pounds of trout stocked so far this season … the time is right to get back outdoors and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine. To book a reservation, call 209.763.5121 x 1, from 8am – 4:30pm daily or email email@example.com
Song Vang of Stockton 12/27/20. Caught on a crankbait, largest fish: 6.1 lbs.
Trout stocking is ongoing with approximately 900 to 1200 pounds planted at South Shore, North Shore and the Trout Pond locations weekly! Crappie jigs seem to be producing best in the trout pond right now. For the latest fishing news and trout plant videos visit Lake Camanche on Facebook.
While we wish we could accommodate everyone at all times, providing a safe recreation opportunity for all is our highest priority.
Our thanks go out to everyone for their understanding and support.
The Team at Lake Camanche
CURRENT OPERATION UPDATES/POLICIES
- Advance reservations are required for all camping at Lake Camanche. To book your Lake Camanche reservation, click here
- Campers arriving at Lake Camanche without advance reservations will not be accommodated.
- Campsite availability has been reduced to promote safe social distancing.
- Day use is only allowed in designated day use areas.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP US STAY OPEN
- If you feel you are at all unwell or are displaying symptoms of COVID 19, please do not travel or visit us at Lake Camanche.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently, cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough and please stay home if you suspect you have been exposed to the virus.
- Maintain a six-foot social distance from all individuals who are not members of your immediate household.
LIST OF FACILITIES & SERVICES CURRENTLY OPEN:
- Fishing (daily)
- Dry Camping, Cabins & Tent Cabins on the North Shore
- Boating (daily)
- Equestrian staging/trail riding (daily)
- Retail Store open daily 8:00 am. – 4:30 pm
- North & South Shore boat rentals available Wednesday through Sunday. Boat rentals are available from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Day Use Hours at Lake Camanche are: 5am to one hour past sunset daily.
LIST OF FACILITIES/SERVICES CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Prepared food service temporarily suspended
- Individual and group camping sites
- Equestrian group camping sites
For enhanced guest safety, Lake Camanche has instituted the following operating precautions:
- Limiting the number of guests in enclosed areas
- Maintaining 6 feet of distancing at all times while in park
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Staff will utilize masks when interacting with guests
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks whenever in close proximity to non-family members
- Plastic guards at registers to protect guests and staff
- Any other policies deemed necessary by the EBMUD and County Public Health officials
The team at Lake Camanche sincerely thank our guests for their support, patience and cooperation while we adapt to a rapidly changing Covid-19 environment.
Home of the Monster Fish
Lake Camanche is a multi-award winning campground with year-round recreation and fishing. It has 54 miles of shoreline and 7,700 surface acres of water for all your outdoor recreational activities.
The lake features family and group camping by the lake shoreline, cottages, RV sites, hiking, boating, fishing, swimming, equestrian trails and equestrian camping. Lake Camanche is also a popular venue for outdoor weddings, festivals, and corporate events. Come see why we were voted the Best Lake again!
Phone: (209) 763-5121 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Shore Address: 2000 Camanche Road, Ione, CA 95640
South Shore Address: 11700 Wade Lane, Valley Springs, CA 95252
Gate Hours: 5:00 am to 11:00 pm
Day Use: 5:00 am to one hour after sunset
Find directions to Lake Camanche