Both Shores at Lake Camanche have reopened for RV camping and lodging rentals. The time is right to get back outdoors and enjoy the fresh air and great fishing. To book a reservation, call 209.763.5121 x 1, from 8am – 4:30pm daily or email email@example.com
We are Hiring! Lake Camanche is hiring for multiple positions across all departments. For a complete list of jobs available at Lake Camanche and to apply online, visit our jobs page and select “Ione, California” as the location.
April 2021 – Brad J caught this beauty in the South Pond, weighing in at 9.52. One of the many big catches so far this month, check out the details in our fish report!
Trout stocking is ongoing at South Shore, North Shore and the Trout Pond locations weekly! Last plant included 500 lbs of LIGHTENING TROUT! For the latest fishing news or to see recent trout plant videos visit Lake Camanche on Facebook or check out our latest fishing report!
While we wish we could accommodate everyone at all times, providing a safe recreation opportunity for all is our highest priority.
Our thanks go out to everyone for their understanding and support.
The Team at Lake Camanche
CURRENT OPERATION UPDATES/POLICIES
- Advance reservations are required for all camping at Lake Camanche. To book your Lake Camanche North Shore reservation … Click here
- For South Shore Reservations … Click Here
- Campers arriving at Lake Camanche without advance reservations will not be accommodated.
- Campsite availability has been reduced to promote safe social distancing.
- Day use is only allowed in designated day use areas.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP US STAY OPEN
- If you feel you are at all unwell or are displaying symptoms of COVID 19, please do not travel or visit us at Lake Camanche.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently, cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough and please stay home if you suspect you have been exposed to the virus.
- Maintain a six-foot social distance from all individuals who are not members of your immediate household.
LIST OF FACILITIES & SERVICES CURRENTLY OPEN:
- Fishing (daily)
- RV Camping, Cabins & Tent Cabins on the North & South Shores
- Boating (daily)
- Equestrian staging/trail riding (daily)
- Retail Store open daily 8:00 am. – 4:30 pm
- North & South Shore boat rentals available Wednesday through Sunday. Boat rentals are available from 8:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Day Use Hours at Lake Camanche are: 5am to one hour past sunset daily.
LIST OF FACILITIES/SERVICES CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Prepared food service temporarily suspended
- Group camping sites
- Equestrian group camping sites
For enhanced guest safety, Lake Camanche has instituted the following operating precautions:
- Limiting the number of guests in enclosed areas
- Maintaining 6 feet of distancing at all times while in park
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Staff will utilize masks when interacting with guests
- Guests are strongly encouraged to wear masks whenever in close proximity to non-family members
- Plastic guards at registers to protect guests and staff
- Any other policies deemed necessary by the EBMUD and County Public Health officials
The team at Lake Camanche sincerely thank our guests for their support, patience and cooperation while we adapt to a rapidly changing Covid-19 environment.
Home of the Monster Fish
Lake Camanche is a multi-award winning campground with year-round recreation and fishing. It has 54 miles of shoreline and 7,700 surface acres of water for all your outdoor recreational activities.
The lake features family and group camping by the lake shoreline, cottages, RV sites, hiking, boating, fishing, swimming, equestrian trails and equestrian camping. Lake Camanche is also a popular venue for outdoor weddings, festivals, and corporate events. Come see why we were voted the Best Lake again!
Phone: (209) 763-5121 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
North Shore Address: 2000 Camanche Road, Ione, CA 95640
South Shore Address: 11700 Wade Lane, Valley Springs, CA 95252
Gate Hours: 5:00 am to 11:00 pm
Day Use: 5:00 am to one hour after sunset
Find directions to Lake Camanche