East Bay Municipal District contracted with Atlantic-Meeco Marinas & Docks to build our new 50 slip covered berth at North Shore Lake Camanche. Now that it’s complete it’s open and available to you.
This state of the art covered berth features: The Meeco Marina system delivers an unmatched record of success, durability and longevity in some of the most challenging freshwater environments such as our fluctuating water levels.
- 22 – 10′ x 25′ slips
- 26 – 10′ x 30′ slips
- 2 – 11′ x 30′ slips
- Galvanized steel frame
- Environmentally friendly non-slip *ThruFlow decking
- Winch and cable anchorage
- Sun Protected Super Span roof system
*ThruFlow design allows for maximum light penetration protecting marine life below.
- Save time, energy and the hassle of hooking up the boat & getting it to the lake
- Close to some of your favorite fishing spots – Hat Island, Houseboat Cove, the Narrows & fish plant release site
- Closest dock to North Shore Cafe and Marina Store